This tool allows users to query gene expression from mouse or human kidney and human kidney organoid single cell datasets.
Libraries were created with either cells or nuclei as indicated, and with either the InDrop, DropSeq or 10X Chromium platforms.
For details of each dataset in KIT, please read the original paper or visit the RBK website (https://www.rebuildingakidney.org):
1. Healthy Adult Kidney - Epithilia: Wu and Malone et al, JASN 2018.
2. Human Rejecting Kidney Allograft Biopsy: Wu and Malone et al, JASN 2018; and RBK RID: W-RA1C.
3. Healthy Adult Kidney - Complete: Wu and Uchimura et al, Cell Stem Cell 2018; and RBK RID: 14-4KPM.
4. Mouse UUO (d14): Wu et al, JASN 2019; and RBK RID: 14-4KBE.
5. Healthy Mouse Dataset: Wu et al, JASN 2019; and RBK RID: 14-4KBC.
6. Takasato's Kidney Organoid (d26): Wu and Uchimura et al, Cell Stem Cell 2018.
7. Morizane's Kidney Organoid (d26): Wu and Uchimura et al, Cell Stem Cell 2018.
8. Human Fetal Kidney (17w): Lindström et al, Developmental Cell 2018; and RBK RID:XXXX.
9. Kidney Organoid (Phipson et al 2019): Phipson et al, Nature Methods 2019; and RBK RID:XXXX.
10. Human Diabetic Kidney: Wilson et al, PNAS 2019. (*Note: The CFH+ cluster was renamed to parietal epithelial cells)
11. Mouse IRI Kidney (Sham, 4hrs, 12hrs, 2days, 14days,and 6weeks): Kirita et al, PNAS 2020.
12. Mouse Lung snRNA-seq versus scRNA-seq: Koenitzer et al, Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2020.
13. Human Kidney snRNA/ATAC-seq: Muto and Wilson et al, Nat Commun 2021.